Contributing to and participating in research is a central tenet of IMMART in the monitoring and evaluation process.
We take a holistic approach and use a variety of methods and means to understand a broad range of critical issues relating to migration, artistic production and the co-creation of communities, with the intention of understanding diverse standpoints and approaches. Click on the individual items to read more.
Members of our network conduct action research within IMMART.
- Nicol Foulkes Savinetti, PhD Social Policy
- Sacramento Rosello, PhD Literature and Cultural Studies
- Charlotte Leigh Brown, MA Student in Advanced Migration Studies
IMMART monitors and evaluates all network-based projects as a part of our own ongoing research agenda.
- Raining Poetry Nørrebro
- Food Memories
IMMART participates in research projects, seminars and conferences conducted by other organizations and individuals, locally and globally.
- PROJECT: Living with Others. Fostering Cultural Pluralism through Citizenship Politics
- PROJECT: CAPuS – Conservation of Art in Public Spaces
- Conference, Seminar, Workshop Attendance
IMMART follows other projects on the arts, culture, migration and inclusion.
- Diversité Artistique Montréal, Canada
- Living with Others: Fostering Cultural Pluralism through Citizenship Politics, Canada
- CAMP Center for Art on Migration Politics, Denmark
- CKulturA, Denmark
- The Union – Cultural Workers’ Union for Black and People of Colour, Denmark
- Globe Art Point, Finland
- CUPORE Center for Cultural Policy Research, Finland
- Art Production and Art Theory in the Age of Global Migration Germany
- KunstAsyl Germany
- Nordic Match, Nordic Region
- Counterpoints Arts, UK
- ThereThere, UK